BMW Case Study
BMW Turns To White Pages TotalCheck®
“We chose White Pages TotalCheck® over its competitors because its combination of postal address file and White Pages® data makes it the most comprehensive solution in the market.”
Stuart Jaffray, Marketing Services Manager, BMW Group Australia
As the leading marque in the Australian premium automotive market, BMW Group Australia Ltd is firmly committed to achieving excellence in every field.
BMW Group Australia operates a sophisticated customer relationship management (CRM) programme. Data is captured from multiple sources including at dealerships, online, via call centres, SMS and through direct marketing (DM).
BMW Group Australia recognised a need to improve the overall quality of data with the aim of:
- decreasing the costs associated with the collection of customer and prospect data;
- decreasing the turn-around time required for reactive data cleansing;
- improve the effectiveness of direct marketing campaigns by reducing returned mail; and
- maintaining accurate customer data to manage loyalty programs more efficiently.
After investigating other address validation products on the market, BMW chose the award-winning White Pages TotalCheck® because of the superior rich data it provides, especially crucial address and telephone number information.
White Pages TotalCheck® harnesses the power of White Pages® and Australia Post’s Postal Address File (PAF) to significantly improve the quality of customer and prospect data, and reduce costs by validating contact details in real-time.
BMW also recognised TotalCheck’s predictive name and address search capability would reduce the number of keystrokes required to accurately complete web forms, thus enhancing the consumer experience online. Now, BMW’s online contact forms provide a customer experience that complements BMW’s reputation for customer excellence.
White Pages TotalCheck® was seamlessly integrated into BMW’s website, call centre and dealership front-end systems. The result is an end-to-end data capture solution that enhances BMW’s professional image and delivers tangible benefits to the business.
Realising the benefits
Since implementing White Pages TotalCheck®, BMW Group Australia has:
- improved the accuracy of customer contact data reducing waste by preventing costly returned mail and wrong numbers;
- more information/fewer errors – automating the manual validation of data improved the quality and accuracy of customer contact information; and
- cost and time-savings – customer contact information can be verified in seconds rather than minutes, improving handling time.