The MacroMatch® service is designed to maximise the value of your customer data by helping keep it as up to date and complete as possible.
- Improve the integrity of your customer data.
- Verify names, addresses and phone numbers including email addresses and mobile phone numbers.
- Improve the success rate of telemarketing and direct mail campaigns.
- Reduce costs associated with direct marketing activities.
- Validate New Zealand addresses.
- Submit files through our self service web portal.
MacroMatch® utilises Yellow Pages® and White Pages® to help maintain the accuracy of your customer data. MacroMatch® compares your data against these directories to validate and return names, phone numbers and addresses where they may be missing or incorrect. MacroMatch® can also verify mobile phone numbers and email addresses and append ABNs (Australia Business Numbers) to your business records. In addition to MacroMatch®, we can enlist external data sources including Australia Posts Postal Address File, New Zealand Postal Address File, National Change of Address register and the ACMA Do Not Call Register to make sure you are provided with the most up to date and accurate contact information possible.
We can potentially help you:
- reduce the number and cost of wasted attempts at contacting your customers or prospects by phone or mail;
- increase the probability of your direct mail campaigns reaching the right people;
- reduce mail costs with Delivery Point Identifiers (DPID) appending for bulk mail discounts;
- reduce the chance that a customer receives a communication with their name or address incorrectly spelt;
- maximise ROI of your email and SMS campaigns through Mobile and Email Verification
- understand the quality of your own data through our comprehensive Data Quality Report;
- track customers who have moved addresses with National Change of Address register (NCOA); and
- keep your data compliant with Government regulations by referencing the Do Not Call Register (DNCR).
MacroMatch® can be tailored to your requirements. You can compare your data against only some sources or all of them, its entirely dependant on what you would like to achieve.
- Yellow Pages® directories
- White Pages® directories
- Australia Post
- Postal Address File
- National Change of Address file
- New Zealand Postal Address File
- ACMA Do Not Call Register
- ADMA Do Not Mail
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)