White Pages® TotalCheck
An enhancement to our contact verification suite, the award winning White Pages TotalCheck®, offers a leap forward in the ability to accurately and quickly verify contact details by combining the power of White Pages® and Australia Post Postal Address File. TotalCheck™ also includes the ability to verify mobile phone numbers and email addresses.
Visit our dedicated TotalCheck website and explore our full interactive demonstrations.
- Optimise your data entry
- Increase accuracy of your data
- Validate the data entered in real-time
- Pre-built integration into Salesforce.com, SAP and Oracle CRM's
TotalCheckTM helps you to reduce the cost of manual data entry and increase the accuracy of contact data entering your business systems. TotalCheckTM harnesses the power of White Pages® to validate names, addresses and phone numbers. Couple this with the integration of Australia Post's Postal Address File and you have the confidence that the data entering your organisation is as accurate and complete as possible.
TotalCheckTM has been designed to enhance data entry operator efficiency through features such as:
- Suggested Name - business names and surnames are automatically suggested based on partial entry.
- Automatic Lookup - the White Pages® data source can be accessed by name and partial address or even name and phone number. The service can continuously refine its search as the user types.
- Intelligent Auto-Suggest - The service is designed to return intelligently sorted suggestions to the user so the most relevant results are presented first. This includes sorting by name popularity, neighbouring postcodes or neighbouring suburbs.
View customer implementations:
See how intelligent TotalCheckTM is.
White Pages TotalCheck® can be integrated with your business systems and is suited to applications such as:
- CRM or other Contact Data
- Entry Interfaces
- Web Forms
- Retail POS Entry
- Loyalty Systems
- Delivery Detail Entry
- Accounting or ERP Packages
Let TotalCheckTM help ensure accurate contact data is entering your systems so when you come to use that data for direct marketing campaigns or other purposes, you can do so with confidence.
TotalCheck v 1.08 incorporating IQ Office, a product of Intech Solutions Pty Ltd, has been approved by Australia Post in accordance with the Address Matching Approval System (AMAS) for the 2011 AMAS Cycle